Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- Through the Google lens: this week’s search trends
- Providing more CS professional development for K-12 teachers with an expanded CS4HS
- From Lake Tanganyika to Google Earth: Using tech to help our communities
- Introducing Auto Awesome Photobombs with David Hasselhoff
- Transparency Report: Requests for user information up 120 percent over four years