Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- Capturing the beauty and wonder of the Galapagos on Google Maps
- “Coming Home” by Wisconsin student wins U.S. 2013 Doodle 4 Google competition
- Top Charts in Google Trends—The most searched people, places and things
- Congratulations to the 2013 Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholars
- Mario Testino to "The Scream" via Mark Rothko