Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- AX 2012 R3 Como utilizar el POS cuando existe impresión de etiquetas con código de barras previo al pago
- Host and inspire your customers at “Reimagine”
- Customer Spotlight: Keeping councils in the loop: how a new solution will help LGAQ keep its members happy
- Digitise everything - Office Lens and teachers.
- Education partners: New status levels for Microsoft Authorised Education Resellers