Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- One Step Closer to Simplifying Data Analysis and Visualization, New Features Added to Power BI for Office 365 and Power Query Add-in for Excel Preview
- Cloud computing for environmental science webinar airs December 17
- A book review for a data analysis book I am using for testing OneNote
- Configuring SharePoint 2013 Forms-Based Authentication with SQLMemberShipProvider
- Configure SharePoint 2013 Search with PowerShell