Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- Version 1.8 of PerfView is now on the Download Center
- Poking into the "trusted root certification authorities" certificate stores for the current user and the local machine
- The Power of Digital Pen & Surface in Schools - Inking Your Thinking Case Study
- Experiencing Alerting failure for Availability Data Type - 9/2 - Investigating
- Windows Server 2012 R2 WSUS Issue: Clients cause the WSUS App Pool to become unresponsive with HTTP 503