Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- Nearly $4 Million in Grants Awarded By Yahoo Employee Foundation (YEF)
- Yahoo Style Debuts #PowerLook Initiative to Highlight Body Acceptance
- Yahoo demands transparency from the Director of National Intelligence
- A Freshly Zamboni’d Yahoo Sports Welcomes Back Hockey Season
- Managing Your Yahoo Account Access is Easier than Ever
- Yahoo Messenger Adds Video to Make Sharing Even Easier
- Yahoo Messenger Brings New Chat Features to Yahoo Fantasy Sports
- It’s Here! Introducing the New and Improved Yahoo Messenger Desktop App
- Bonjour, Hallo, 您好: A Few Updates to Yahoo Messenger
- “Hello… It’s me. I was wondering if after all these years you’d like to meet.” Reintroducing Yahoo Messenger
- Jamboard — the whiteboard, reimagined for collaboration in the cloud
- Helping universities build what’s next with Google Cloud Platform
- Field Trips to our National Parks
- Android Pay partners with Visa and Mastercard to bring simple checkout to more places online
- High heels, high culture and high ambitions: YouTube Stars in Brussels
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.