Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- Open Sourcing a Deep Learning Solution for Detecting NSFW Images
- Yahoo News’ Coverage of the First Presidential Debate Receives Nearly 9M Page Views and More Than 5M Video Views
- Yahoo Finance to Host Exclusive Live Stream of Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting for Second Year
- Yahoo News Presents Comprehensive Election Coverage with ‘2016 The Choice’
- An Important Message About Yahoo User Security
- Yahoo Messenger Adds Video to Make Sharing Even Easier
- Yahoo Messenger Brings New Chat Features to Yahoo Fantasy Sports
- It’s Here! Introducing the New and Improved Yahoo Messenger Desktop App
- Bonjour, Hallo, 您好: A Few Updates to Yahoo Messenger
- “Hello… It’s me. I was wondering if after all these years you’d like to meet.” Reintroducing Yahoo Messenger
- Now you can see your Google Calendar events in Google Maps
- Paint with friends: Tilt Brush's latest prototype creations
- Helping prospective students make decisions about their future
- Getting college information into the hands of those who need it, when they need it
- A Walk through Dementia: Battling stigma through virtual reality
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.