Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- Yahoo News Announces Coverage Plans for the Inauguration of Donald J. Trump
- Larry Fink CEO BlackRock, Jes Staley CEO Barclays, Tim Sloan CEO Wells Fargo, Sallie Krawcheck CEO Ellevest, Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner, and more at First-Ever Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit
- Open Sourcing Screwdriver, Yahoo’s Continuous Delivery Build System for Dynamic Infrastructure
- State Farm® Teams Up with Yahoo Sports to Engage Basketball Fans with New Campaign
- Connect With Leading Voices – The Yahoo App Spotlights Top Contributors
- Message Received: Introducing Read Receipts, Typing Indicators and More for Yahoo Messenger
- Yahoo Messenger Adds Video to Make Sharing Even Easier
- Yahoo Messenger Brings New Chat Features to Yahoo Fantasy Sports
- It’s Here! Introducing the New and Improved Yahoo Messenger Desktop App
- Bonjour, Hallo, 您好: A Few Updates to Yahoo Messenger
- How Tring School creates a culture of student sharing that improves classroom results
- App Security Improvements: Looking back at 2016
- See how G Suite and DocuSign help real estate brokers close deals faster
- How Devonport Boys High School is building the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Showcase your art in new ways with Tilt Brush Toolkit