Microsoft to Yahoo: Take a Hike!
GigaOm posted on 5/3 that “Today, by pulling its bid for the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based search company, Microsoft proved that again, and showed why it is still the Prince Machiavelli of Technology.” Learn more about their assertion here.
No comments yet.
Yahoo!, Google and Microsoft. You can barely read a business headline that doesn’t mention one or the other. Any of them on their own are substantial and powerful enough. But with the Google increasing its reach, Yahoo! struggling to remain relevant, and Microsoft being, well, Microsoft…there is sure to be more fun ahead and this is the place you can find as much as we can post about these companies, all in one place.
- Building a safer web, for everyone
- From antiques to pizza, see what went into making this year’s masterpieces for Doodle 4 Google
- Preserving and celebrating Black history, arts and culture
- AlphaGo: using machine learning to master the ancient game of Go
- (Un)folding a virtual journey with Google Cardboard
- Gooroo & Microsoft join forces in global alliance
- Game Dev Show 01 – Which language should I program my game in?
- Investigating issues with Visual Studio Team Services - 2/10 - Resolved
- Azure Disk Encryption Error Related to Azure PowerShell 1.1.0
- App-V: On Targeting Azure RemoteApp Images with the App-V Management & Publishing Server